BECOME AN ALL GOOD VENTURE
APPLICATIONS OPEN 1 DECEMBER 2018, CLOSE 20 JANUARY 2019 (extended)
To apply for funding and acceptance as an All Good Venture, we ask that you meet the following criteria:
- You feel confident your business could provide employment to people in an underprivileged community with a proven, extreme need.
- You want your business profits to free people from an extreme deprivation.
- You are open-minded and willing to accept advice and support.
- Your values and ethics align with our founders' Christian values.
THE TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Submit your application in English.
- Be willing to work with an All Good Ventures business mentor and commit to implementing their suggested actions.
- Agree to submit a report with receipts for how you spend the All Good Venture funding.
- Have access to the internet, including a mechanism for videoconferencing (Skype, Zoom or other).
- Have access to Facebook and Instagram and agree to post to these social channels to share your story.
- Agree to provide regular updates, photos, video that All Good Ventures can share on our social media channels, blog and promotional materials.
If your idea fits our criteria, fill out the following application form:
NOTE: We recommend to type your answers in a Word document first to avoid loss of information while you fill out this online form.