BECOME AN ALL GOOD VENTURE
APPLICATIONS OPEN AGAIN JANUARY 2020
Thank you for your interest in applying to become an All Good venture.
APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED.
Our next round of applications will open January 2020.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to keep informed of
the next funding round opening date.
To apply for funding and acceptance as an All Good Venture, we ask that you meet the following criteria:
- You feel confident your business could provide employment to people in an underprivileged community with a proven, extreme need.
- You want your business profits to free people from an extreme deprivation.
- You are open-minded and willing to accept advice and support.
- Your values and ethics align with our founders' Christian values.
THE TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Submit your application in English.
- Be willing to work with an All Good Ventures business mentor and commit to implementing their suggested actions.
- Agree to submit a report with receipts for how you spend the All Good Venture funding.
- Have access to the internet, including a mechanism for videoconferencing (Skype, Zoom or other).
- Have access to Facebook and Instagram and agree to post to these social channels to share your story.
- Agree to provide regular updates, photos, video that All Good Ventures can share on our social media channels, blog and promotional materials.
APPLICATION OPEN END OF 2019
If your idea fits our criteria, fill out the following application form (LIVE EARLY JANUARY 2020):
NOTE: We recommend to type your answers in a Word document first to avoid loss of information while you fill out this online form.