Become an All Good Venture
We take your application for funding from social entrepreneurs all over the world annually between 1 – 31 March, so please check back then! When the time comes, before clicking the button below to apply for our support, please make sure you've read the application criteria in the next section.
Application for funding criteria
To apply and be accepted as an All Good Venture you must meet the following four criteria.
We fund/support financially sustainable ideas. Once set up and established, will your business product or service cover costs AND have the potential for returning a profit for the benefit of people in need?
We fund/support ideas that will use eventual profits to bring freedom to people who really need it. Freedom can take many different forms. Will your business’ eventual profits be used in this way?
We fund/support social entrepreneurs who are willing to accept more than just money. All successful applicants are guided through a year-long mentoring programme. Are you willing and eager to commit to this?
We fund/support those with strong values and ethics. It’s not a criteria that you belong to the Christian faith of our founders. However it’s important to us that you exhibit strong core values. Do your personal values and ethics align with ours?
A few final things
If you meet the criteria above, we can’t wait to receive your application. Before applying, please make sure you:
- Submit your application in English.
- Have access to the internet, including a mechanism for videoconferencing (Zoom, Google Meet, Skype or other).
- Are aware that, if successful, you may be asked to:
- submit a report with receipts for how you spend the All Good Venture funding.
- provide ad-hoc project updates, including photos and videos of your funded project for All Good Ventures' sharing purposes.
- participate in a six-monthly catch-up with All Good Ventures to discuss your experience of the programme.
Become an All Good Venture
Feeling inspired yet? If you have an idea for a social enterprise that meets the criteria above, it’s time to consider putting in an application for funding between 1 - 31 March.
What to expect following your application
Here's a timeline of what you can expect in the months following your application.
- April/Early May:
- We assess all applications and make a shortlist.
- All applicants are notified via email whether or not they have been shortlisted. Shortlisted applicants are asked to participate in an informal Zoom interview.
- May: Final decisions are made and successful applicants are notified. Both parties sign a Support Agreement detailing the terms of the relationship.
- June onwards: Each successful applicant begins their year-long business mentorship programme, and seed funding is transferred following the completion of a business plan.
Purpose made possible
“Our Christian faith is the driving force behind what we do. Our purpose is simple; we want to help people 'do good' for others through social entrepreneurship. We established All Good Ventures to make your purpose possible - no strings attached.”
Heather and Rod, Founders.
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
The Bible, Ephesians 2:10