BECOME AN ALL GOOD VENTURE
Next application round opens 1 March 2022
Applications officially open on 1 March annually, and close at the end of March for review in April.
To apply for funding and acceptance as an All Good Venture, you must meet the following 4 criteria:
- Your business idea will generate a profit, of which the majority will be returned to assist people to be freed from some form of extreme deprivation, for example poverty, slavery, lack of education or nutrition, etc.
- Your business idea is capable of becoming fully financially sustainable. In other words, once set up and established, the goods/service you sell will cover all your costs AND have the potential for returning a profit that will be fully donated to your chosen cause.
- You are open-minded and willing to accept All Good Ventures' mentor's advice and support.
- Your values and ethics align with our founders' Christian values.
THE TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Submit your application in English.
- Be willing to work with an All Good Ventures business mentor and commit to implementing their suggested actions.
- Agree to submit a report with receipts for how you spend the All Good Venture funding, if asked.
- Have access to the internet, including a mechanism for videoconferencing (Skype, Zoom or other).
- Have access to Facebook and Instagram and agree to post to these social channels to share your story.
- Agree to provide regular updates, photos, video that All Good Ventures can share on our social media channels, blog and promotional materials.